Welcome to the Lancashire Constabulary Public Access System
If you have received a Notice of Intended Prosecution/Section 172 Request for Information you may use this system to view photographs and other details of the alleged offence.
You will be able to view certain information once you have logged in with your unique 4 digit PIN (Personal Identification Number), and confirmed that you have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions.
- Photographic evidence
- Details of the camera/device used to detect the alleged offence
- Relevant calibration certificate
- Instructions on how to complete the Request for Information
- Locations of relevant Camera site
- Answers to regularly asked questions pertinent to your offence
- How to contact the Central Process Unit
- Please note, you will not be able to nominate a driver online
Working in Partnership with