If you have received a Notice of Intended Prosecution/Section 172 Request for Information you may use this system to view photographs and other details of the alleged offence. You will be able to view certain information once you have logged in with your unique 4 or 6 digit PIN (Personal Identification Number), and confirmed that you have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions.
What you can do on PAS:
- Nominate a driver – if you are nominating a driver you can do this on PAS… Once you have submitted your online nomination you are no longer required to return the form. (Note: You cannot currently make an admission on-line).
- View photographic images of the alleged speeding offence
- View the camera calibration certificate
- View site photographs and information
- There are also some frequently asked questions and answers to assist you
Working in partnership with: